Topic: Broken tables

The tables in New posts/Active topics/Unanswered topics pages are corrupted.  There are 4 headings, but only 3 columns, and the "last post" links are in the "forum" column.

Re: Broken tables

I can't reproduce this bug at all... I recently updated punBB so it's possible I mess up with css or something, but have you tried to empty your browser's cache just in case ?

Are others experiencing this problem ?

3 (edited by parasti 2009-05-22 23:29:13)

Just tried clearing the cache, didn't help.  Also tried disabling Adblock, Greasemonkey and Stylish extensions, still didn't help.  tongue  (Edit: in fact, I ran Iceweasel in "safe mode" to make sure it's not caused by browser settings.)  Here's a screen shot, by the way.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6362/brokentables.th.png

4 (edited by Challenge Space Yard 2009-05-23 00:16:00)

That is a strange anomaly parasti. I'm not encountering it, either. (Firefox 3.0.10 Win32)

Welcome... to the Nevergalaxy!
(and also Neverputt Calendar)

When my CSS gets screwy, it usually doesn't keep that much formatting, but FORCE refreshing the page works everytime.

Hold down cntrl+shift while hitting the refresh button. That should hopefully fix it.

Currently Playing:
Celeste and Electronic Super Joy

I believe that's the same as Ctrl+Shift+R, which I already tried.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Happens with the "Lithium" and "Sulfur" styles only.

Elviz wrote:

Happens with the "Lithium" and "Sulfur" styles only.

You got it Elviz: it doesn't happen with Oxygen but with 2 others styles. It's fixed now smile

Oxygen is the only style maintened by punBB team. Sulfur and Lithium are backported style I created from my nevercorner modified Oxygen style (just changing colors). But they didn't exist in the release. So when I upgraded to last release I take care of Oxygen style but I forgot the two others, so they weren't in sync with the forum.

Everything should be okay now. Thanks for reporting smile

Looks fixed, thanks.  smile