https://github.com/Neverball/neverball/ … nferno.map]]>
I have actually still not beaten all of Nevermania. The UFO lvl was tough for me to beat...]]>
There are four different conditions under which your replay satisfies this challenge:
1. You collect all coins in the level on time, as with a standard most coins replay.
2. You collect a very difficult coin and reach the (unlocked) goal. Use the menu option to unlock the goal if it is too difficult otherwise. (Not that this helps much in most Nevermania levels.)
3. You collect the coin and return to a safe place in the level. Finishing not required.
4. You collect the coin in an "unsafe" way.
Don't discount conditions 2-4, because these steps help you to improve your game! For example, I've attached a replay for the blue coin on the "dead" ladybug in level 18. Maybe next time, I'll manage to stop the ball!
This is basically a personal contest, where you compete against your own previous results. So less experienced players can join in too, as long as they have access to the Nevermania levels in some way. Nevermania 5 (with the fake thwomp) is a good level to start in this case: Try to collect the red and blue coins in the back of the level!
There exist most coins replays for many levels to give you hints, including levels 1 to 6, 10 (confetti maze), and 14 (moving discs). Level 9 (mountain) has been solved for an older version of the level, but the new one is not much different. For level 11 (crane), the best replay fails to collect the fourth blue coin in the last box, but the principle seems clear.
Now, here are the coins that I'm especially interested in:
- Level 12 (moving ramps): the two blue coins near the goal and anything else on upper ramps
- Level 15 (ufo): blue coins on rocks, anything past the first barrier (and how to cross it)
- Level 16: blue and yellow coins in pink glass pyramid (the one that uau didn't show how to get)
- Level 18 (ladybugs): blue coin on top of dead (upside down) bug
- Level 19 (timers): blue coin "hanging" in the small cage/lamp
Attached replay (FWP13)]]>
1,4,3,8,7,10,5,6,9,17,12,11,18,14,15,19, & 16.]]>
I was just wondering if anyone could get on top of the museum level because sometimes I
almost get on top! So anyone who does please post a replay!
P.S. I'm not really sure if this is the right place to post.]]>